Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Influenza Virus

I think I got this certain influenza virus. Well, its symptoms are not that terrible unlike other influenza viruses. Having this kind of virus is not fatal and the truth is, it feels good to have this sickness.

Since the day we had this fraternal-like relationship, I get to know her more each day. Actually, I am slowly adapting from the ways she talks, to the way she uses silly slang words. I am even adapting in the way she types her text/IM messages. Of course I find it hard to understand her use of words and I find it a little childish but in the end I realize she’s still is a child (in height and also by heart), after all she’s two years younger than me and she is my younger sister (that’s how I treat her but more like a little princess to me).

Having this kind of sickness is not bad. In fact, I am really happy that I got this sickness because for me it is a sign of us getting closer and closer as days pass by. I just hope that there’s no cure and for this to last ‘til the next day after forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment