Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Tear

A tear starts my day. Knowing that she’s so depressed, I rushed up to be with her with no hesitation. I know I am not that important to her, but she is to me. That’s why I am willing to do anything for her, whatever it takes. I even lied to my friends on what’s my purpose of going.

And so I came, I sat beside her. As she speaks those words, her tears kept on falling. She kept on asking me “Why am I like this?” and “Why are they happy while I’m not?”, but I don’t know what should I really say. Instead, I explained why it is happening and what should she do. I also tried to make her smile despite of those tears gushing down from her eyes. I never dreamt of seeing her tears, but I must bare the pain that I felt when I see her crying for her not to lose hope and confidence.

I just hope that everything would pass by and be back to normal. I know it would not be easy as it sounds but I am not in a hurry. I know healing takes time. I just don’t want her to be in such pain and for her to be happy again.

I’ll always be here for you. I promise I’ll be here whatever happens…

No comments:

Post a Comment