Monday, June 1, 2015

240

She's my one and only love
She's all I ever wanted to have
Sometimes she's so unpredictable
One minute she's happy, the other she's sad
But to me, she's perfect and I love her that way

She always wear that smile
A smile that will take you to the extra mile
Sometimes she won't do it for me, so terrible
She's just lonely inside and I feel bad
But to me, she's perfect and I love her anyway

She loves to sing her heart out
Doesn't care what people will tell her about
Singing until her lungs give out
"I love her sweet voice", I'd like to add
Because to me, she's perfect and I love her that way

Now she's gone, can't feel her arms
Missing those big hugs that felt so warm
She's gone, I accidentally cause her harm
I can feel the void, she's all I ever had
Hoping she's fine now that she's faded away

...because she's perfect and I will love her, always

No comments:

Post a Comment