I will be performing in an acoustic night this coming September 5, 2009 and I must practice and sing 9 songs for that night. As of tonight, my guitarist and I came up with 7 songs to practice on. I just hope that I could remember the words on that night while singing. Here is the list of songs that we’re gonna play:
Kandila by Sugarfree
Kwarto by Sugarfree
Fade Away by Sugarfree
Magasin by Eraserheads
Clarity by John Mayer
Your Body is a Wonderland by John Mayer
Heart of Life by John Mayer
We’ll have 3 sets so that means we’ll have to sing 3 songs per set. We still lack 2 songs in our line up and then we can finally arrange the songs that we’re going to play. I wish to add on the list "Stigmatized" by The Calling, it has always been my favorite song.
Well, I don’t care if we perform bad. We just want to express our selves and most of all, to have fun while performing. I just have to avoid eating sweets and drinking cold beverages. My voice quality was always been my problem and so is colds so I’ll have to follow this routine this time haha! Good luck to us!
good luck big brother!sing your heart out.:)
ReplyDelete@iamqueen** thanks but i dun wanna sing my heart out... how am i suppose to live if i do that? :/ haha! :P
ReplyDelete